Those bloggers who are new in the field of blogging would definitely like to know what SEO is and SEO Kaise Kare Or how to make your blog or website SEO friendly. So before that you have to clear your SEO Basics. At present, if we face any problem or we have any question, then we immediately search it on Google. Google is the world’s largest search engine, apart from this there are many more popular search engines which are in second place like Yahoo, Bing etc.
list of subjects
After the search, the results we see on the first page, we open it and find our answer. Most people get their answer on the first page itself, due to which the traffic of the website and blog on the first page increases, through which that website ranks top and earns good money.
Your website and blog should be made in such a way that it can rank on a good position in the search engine and get organic traffic, that is called SEO. So before knowing about what is SEO and SEO Kaise Kam Karta Hai, let us know in a little more detail that SEO Kya Hota Hai.
SEO Kaise Kare
First of all, you have to create your website, after creating the website, you have to publish it by putting content in it, it does not mean that visitors will start coming to your site. Visitors will come only when your site appears on the first or second page of the search engine, this will happen only when you do SEO.
Google and other search engines have made such rules, on the basis of which what you will do will be called SEO (Search Engine Optimize), only through these rules you can increase traffic on your site.
The most used search engine among all the search engines is Google because Google adjusts all the information well and shows it in the search engine. Google organizes all the content by index, as soon as a user searches for any content on Google, then Google shows that content on the basis of keywords.
#1 Write good and unique content
Let us tell you that Google gives the most importance to those websites which provide the best content to its users. If your content is unique and of good quality, then you will not have to work hard to create separate backlinks. You should only provide the information they are looking for on the Internet so that they will feel that they have come to the right place and then they will prefer to visit your website to get any information.
Before the topic on which you are going to write, analyze your competitors that what they are doing, you can note the main points of these competitors. And while writing the content, describe them in simple and clear language. Keep in mind that you do not have to copy / paste the content of any website.
#2 Design the content properly
After writing the post, the most important thing is to design the content. You should research what the users are searching for the most, first define those main things. To come on top in Google search, you should use strong keywords in Headings and Subheadings (H2, H3).
You can use Images and Bullets in the post to make the content attractive. Use the main keyword in the first paragraph and bold it.
#3 Give each article a unique title
Did you know that you can write a unique title for each post or article on your website? This title given by you, which accurately and clearly describes about which topic you are going to tell in your article. Ideally, the title can be created by combining a few key keywords and phrases.
When a website gives a link to your website, it is counted as a backlink. Backlinks are mainly of two types – Do Follow and No Follow. Do-Follow links are those which help to bring up your rank in Google because it passes the link juice of the website.
Whereas the No Follow link is not so strong because it does not pass the Link Juice of the website. With the help of Ahrefs tool, you can create a backlink of your website to a website with high domain authority, which will also increase the authority of your website and it will start performing well.
#5 Internal Linking
Internal link means to give a link to another post of your own blog in a post of your own blog. This will mean that the Domain Authority that your website has got should be equally distributed in all the pages. Keep in mind that the interlink of the post you give should be on the relevant content i.e. similar post. You can internallink 4-5 written content in one post.
#6 Write Meta Tag and Description
Meta Tag and Description are those which you do not see on the website. But when a user searches your content on Google, he sees your Meta in SERP. You should provide meta tags and description in each of your content. You must give the main keywords in the Meta Tag and Description, this highlights them, which makes it easier for Google to catch them. And then your post will slowly start ranking.
#7 Site Loading Speed
Google gives the most importance to the website with fast loading speed, so you should do the loading speed of your website as fast as you can. To speed up the loading speed of the website, compress the images only, take good hosting and use CDN network. To check website speed, you will find many websites on Google.
What is SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the term related to the website which is necessary to know to build any website. Before starting any website, you must keep this information in mind. Google, Yahoo, Bing and all other search engines use a similar algorithm to show information.
SEO Full Form In Hindi – Search Engine Optimization
In simple words, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process in which any website or blog is effectively improved for organic search. This increases the visibility of a website and blog in the search engine and it ranks first in the search engine and under this any website is made search engine friendly, this is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO. Is.
SEO Ka Kya Kaam Hota Hai
Now the question will be in your mind that how does Website SEO Kaise Kare or any website do top ranking? So the simple answer is – “Search Engine Optimization”
SEO is done to improve the ranking of any website or blog. If you want to do any of your online business or want to earn money from Affiliate Marketing and Google Adsense then you will need SEO. SEO is the only way that helps in increasing traffic and revenue on your website and blog.
In simple words, if you go to Google and search for keywords, then whatever content or information related to that keyword is shown to us by Google, all this information comes from different websites and blogs. The website or blog that comes at the top of the keywords we searched for, has secured the first rank on Google.
SEO has been used very well on that website or blog behind getting the first rank, so that more and more visitors (visitors) come to that website or blog and we know that the more visitors the more earning.
SEO Kaise Sikhe
If your blog or website is new, then first of all you submit it to all search engines like- Google, Yahoo etc. After this you should also have some basic SEO knowledge, about which you have been told further:
- You should choose the right SEO Keywords for SEO.
- Use the keywords that you have selected in your website and blog.
- Buy your domain for a long time.
- Submit the sitemap of your website to Google. Sitemap.Xml, which contains all the information about our site.
- Put only useful content on the blog, which will increase the returning visitors to your site.
- Put regular content on the website or blog and the content of the blog should be in simple and easy language.
- Make the blog title and description attractive and effective.
Types of SEO
There are mainly two types of SEO, let us understand one by one about the types of SEO in SEO Kaise Kare In Hindi:
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
1. On Page SEO: The work of on page SEO is done in your website and blog, it means to design our website and blog in the same way which is SEO Friendly. There are some rules (rules) of SEO by following them, writing good content on your website and blog using Template and using such keywords in those content which are searched more in search engine.
On Page SEO Kaise Kare
Now we know what is On Page SEO, now let us know about On Page SEO Karne Ke Tarike, how On Page SEO is done:
- By using keywords in the title.
- By using keywords in the first paragraph of an article or post.
- By using keyword in permalink (Post URL).
- By using keywords in the Alt Tag of the image.
- By using keywords in H2 and H3 headings.
- By interlinking the related article in the blog.
- Write the description of the article in at least 700 words.
- Optimize the image before uploading it.
- Increase the loading speed of the website.
- Keep the description related to the title.
2. Off Page SEO: All the work of off page SEO is done outside the website and blog. In Off Page SEO, we have to promote our website like commenting by visiting many famous websites and blogs and submitting the link of our website and blog in the comment, it is also called Backlink and apart from this social networking website like- Facebook, Creating a good page of your website and blog on Twitter, Instagram etc. This will help more and more people to know and visit your website and blog.
Off Page SEO Kaise Kare
Now we are going to tell you by which techniques you can make your blogs more effective and beneficial so that more and more users visit your blogs, for this you have to follow some steps.
- The use of social networking sites in off page SEO is increasing day by day.
- You can also increase traffic by using search engine submission to make your blog popular.
- You can also increase the ranking by using Forum Posting.
- Whenever you post new articles on the blog, then definitely publish that article on the famous article.
- You can also increase traffic to your site by commenting on the blog.
- A good way to increase traffic on the site is also that you can increase traffic on YouTube channel by adding a link below the description of a video.
- Writing a post for a blog and publishing on it means guest posting but remember that its rank is good.
- You can also increase traffic by adding images of your website or blog to the photo sharing website.
SEO Kyu Zaruri Hai
If you want to show your website or blog on a high rank in search engines, then it is very important for you to do Search Engine Optimization and to do this it is very important for you to have complete knowledge of SEO.
All search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing have special software to read any blog or website. Those specialized software are called web crawlers or spiders. Apart from this, all search engines have a special search algorithm to give the score of the search result.
Due to search engine optimization, your website appears on the first page when you search in Google. Due to search engine optimization, if your blog or website has Google Adsense, then your earnings also start increasing, and it is also very important to increase traffic to the website.
SEO Ke Fayde
There are many benefits of doing search engine optimization, about which you have been told further:
- Search Engine Optimization or SEO is done to improve the SERP Ranking of any website or blog.
- The Organic Ranking of a website or blog can be increased through SEO.
- High traffic can be generated for the website or blog.
- Search Engine Optimization is the new method of Digital Marketing.
- All those methods are used inside SEO so that the blog and website can be brought to the top of the search engines.
If you are also a new blogger and you have On Page And Off Page SEO In Hindi and SEO Kaise Karte Hai? If you do not have information about SEO Ke Baare Mein Jankari given by us will definitely be useful for you, in which you have been told about SEO Sikhne Ka Tarika. This is the best way to increase your website traffic. With the help of the methods we have told you to get the site ranked, you can also earn good money by increasing the number of visitors to your website. Share the information of SEO Kya Hai In Hindi with your friends too, so that they can also know about SEO Kaise Bane, thank you!